Tuesday 31 July 2012

We Go ENGLISH!






Since this blog kicked off 10 days ago, I received some mails questioning me  - "Why your article is published on Bahasa not English?, I'm still blur with some of the paragraphs...". I was so delighted with the urge and curiosity showed by the above quoted viewers. Yet, I questioned myself back - "Err....We all are Malaysians, Isn't all of us suppose to have good  level of education in Bahasa?.

Apart of the language issue, I do also received some mails from international viewers whom claimed they used the Google translator bar provided in the blog to translate the language to continue reading. Of course, they did mentioned the same.."Why no English?".

After some evaluations on the public feed-backs, I decided to push this blog a level ahead by injecting in the English language articles. Yet, the viewers will always accessible to other language by using the provided Google Language Translator.

Thanks for Google, thanks for Viewers, Thanks for the Criticizer, Thanks for the Supoorters and Thanks for the Almighty God.


Rantai Hitam
-Evolution In Revolution- 

No comments:

Post a Comment